2 Office Assistant / Cleaner
Jobs at:Rhino Winery
Deadline of this Job:
05 December 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duty station: Lira (1) and Alebtong (1)
The Office Assistant/Cleaner will ensure that the office and surrounding area is always clean. He/she will offer administrative support as described below;
• Responsible for cleaning all offices. This includes general tidiness of office furniture, mopping floor, corridors, wiping desks, arranging desk, wiping cupboards, windows, cleaning telephone receivers, dusting for cobwebs, dirt and debris, etc
• Ensure thorough cleanliness of the kitchen area and supply the adequate supply of kitchen items daily (e.g., soap, cleaning supplies, utensils, dishware, etc.) and report any maintenance requirements or shortages immediately to the Admin Officer.
• Ensure sufficient drinking water is available for staff. The Office Attendant/cleaner will purchase/receive and prepare refreshments for office staff.
• Notify the Admin Officer of the need for pest and rodent control or fumigation.
• Responsible for reporting repairs and replacements encountered when executing daily tasks.
• Run errands for supplies, materials and other program and organizational needs.
• Use standard office equipment e.g., scanner, photocopier, printer, computer, etc.
• Setup and breakdown in-office meeting space e.g., arranging tables, chairs, white boards, refreshments, etc.
• Collecting and delivering office items, documents, mail and parcels as instructed.
• Request, store and account for the office supplies and stationery in line with Administration guidelines.
• Restock bathroom and cleaning with supplies
• Empty trash bins and prepare for disposal
• Gardening and scheduling compound grass trimming
• Perform any other duties assigned by the respective line Supervisor
Knowledge & Experience:
• The applicant should hold an Ordinary Certificate of Education (O’ level).
• Three years’ experience as an office assistant/cleaner or in a related field.
• Must have organizational skills and be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
• Able to work well under pressure.
• Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities independently.
• Basic written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Able to write clearly and help with word processing using a computer when necessary
• Warm personality with strong communication skills.
• Ability to work well with limited supervision.
• Good Physical stamina
• Riding skills with a valid permit is a must
Salary range; 200,000/=
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
All candidates that have relevant experience, know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should please send their CVs stating earliest start date and salary expectations to our email, present position, current remuneration, Certificate/testimonials, copy of national ID, recommendation letter from any community leader and address of three (3) Referees plus telephone contact to the undersigned:
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
MAMA CASH LTD,( RHINO WINERY DEPARTMENT ) , HEAD OFFICE OBER KAMPALA, LIRA CITY WEST, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org OR Hand deliver at our head office at Lira City near St peters clever catholic church or Hand deliver at Soroti City Rhino Depot next to Torrential petrol station on Moroto Road at Rtd Major Otule Building.
For any inquiry contact 0787438220 lira line .0782354307 Kampala, 0783350489 Soroti (Soliciting will lead to disqualification)
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 5th DEC 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.